Twilight Snowmobile Adventure and Campfire
Duration: 3 hours Medium
Why we love this tour
You will observe the magnificent nature during a thrilling snowmobile ride!
- Observing the northern nature from a different perspective
- Campfire and story-telling
- Winter adrenaline on a roaring snowmobile
Join us in the evening twilight to enjoy the charm of the northern nature!
Before stopping for a break in the middle of the pitch-dark forest, we'll drive across the gorgeous winter landscape guided by snowmobile headlights. You'll listen to the stories and facts about the northern lights as the guide builds a campfire.
While watching the skies above you, you'll enjoy a Lappish snack break and barbecue sausages over an open fire. We might even get to see the northern lights if we're lucky!
Need to know before you go
- Each person driving a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license (B). Please remember to take your driving license with you.
- Snowmobile driver is held liable for any damages caused to the vehicle. Personal self-liability is max. 900 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. By purchasing a 15 € self-liability insurance before the start of the safari, you reduce the amount of self-liability down to max. 150 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. Self-liability insurance is personal and valid in one snowmobile safari.
- Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We highly recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s comfort and safety. Parents, please consider if this activity is suitable for your small children due to outdoor stay and late timing.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Two persons per snowmobile. For groups of 3 persons or other odd number of people, we highly recommend purchasing one single driver supplement.
- Special diet options (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) are available upon request.
- Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office. Winter clothing include thermal overall, winter boots, woollen socks, woollen scarf, beanie and gloves.
- Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before the event
Safartica office (Koskikatu 9) 25 min before start time!
9 Koskikatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Arctic Survival Adventure
Learn how to survive in a wild nature together with a guide on a day trip to the forest by learning different survival tasks!
Arctic Daylight Ice-Floating
You will experience the lightness of your body while ice floating!